Keto Cobbler, Oh my goodness! Get ready for the best thing ever. Keto strawberry cream cheese cobbler is the best dessert in the world. I would like to welcome all my subscribers.
Please like, share and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
I have been eating keto for over 4 years and although I make tons of treats, this recipe now amounts to my 3 favourite keto baked goods ever! This recipe really turned out good! I hope you enjoy them all. It is a dessert that is sure to brighten up your day and make you feel wonderful.
Ingredients required for Keto Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler:
½ cup Almond flour
Half cup butter, unsalted softened
½ cup erythritol low carb sweetener
2 eggs medium
One teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
4 oz. cream cheese cut into small pieces
8 strawberries cut into halves
How to prepare Keto Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler:
1 In the first step, we have to preheat our oven to 190C.
2. Take a baking dish and add parchment paper and grease it with melted butter.
3. Take a bowl and add butter and erythritol and mix well with a hand mixer or electric mixer till it softens.
4. Now in the same bowl add beaten eggs and add vanilla extract and mix well.
5. Now we have to add almond flour, salt and baking powder and make a smooth batter.
6. Now we have to pour this batter into the baking dish and on the top add strawberries.
7. Now on the top spread the cream cheese pieces.
8. We have to cover the baking dish with foil paper and bake it for 35 to 40 minutes or till it turns brown in colour or till the toothpick comes out clean.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional Information for Keto Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler: