The Keto Coconut Patty is an easy-to-make Ketogenic dessert. It can also be called Keto peppermint patty due to the use of peppermint extract in the preparation. Anyone loving a minty flavour will definitely find these dairy and sugar-free, patty melt recipes awesome.
Everyone likes the cool, refreshing flavour of pattypan squash recipes, from school-going children to full grown-ups and elders. Moreover, it has several flavours mixed into one, chocolate, coconut, and, of course, peppermint. The recipe only requires a mere 5 minutes of cooking time. this recipe is best for pumpkin desserts .
Although, you have to wait for about 2 hours in order to let the coconut patties freeze first so that you can coat them with the chocolate-cocoa melt for the mesmerizing flavour.
Ingredients required for Keto Coconut Patty
Total Servings – 12
Prep Time – 20 minutes
Cooking Time – 5 minutes
Here are the various ingredients required for preparing the Keto coconut patty recipe:
85 grams sugar-free dark chocolate (chopped)
2 tablespoons coconut cream
1-2 teaspoons peppermint oil or extract
1/2 cup coconut oil (slightly softened)
Half cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
1/2 ounce cocoa butter
Coconut cream can be replaced with the thick part obtained from a can of coconut milk If you don’t have cocoa butter, then use 1 tablespoon of coconut oil Erythritol or xylitol can be used instead of the Swerve sweetener
How to Prepare Keto Coconut Patty
Here is the step-by-step instruction on preparing the delectable and healthy coconut milk nutrition facts:
1. – Take a medium-sized bowl and mix the coconut cream and coconut oil in it until you get a smooth mixture. Add the powdered sweetener and 1 teaspoon of the peppermint extract and mix again. Add more extract, if required.
2. – Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and drop a full tablespoon of the mixture on it. Spread it out to form a circle with a 1.5-inch diameter. Repeat the step with the remaining mixture and freeze the baking sheets for about 2 hours.
3. – Melt the cocoa butter and chocolate together in a bowl and set aside.
4. – Drop a frozen patty into the chocolate-cocoa melt and coat properly.
5. – Lift the frozen patty using a fork and tap it gently on the side of the bowl in order to remove the excess chocolate-cocoa melt.
6. – Now, place it on a parchment paper-lined tray and allow it to set.
7. – Repeat step #04 to step #06 for all frozen patties.
8. – Serve and enjoy!
Note:- Keto Coconut Patty
Add a little peppermint extract and then taste the mixture before adding more Soften the coconut oil, don’t melt it
The double boiler is ideal for melting the chocolate
Nutritional Information for Keto Coconut Patty
Looking to keep track of the nutrition gained from the Keto coconut patty recipe? Well, here’s what you need:
Energy – 126 kcal
Carbohydrates – 2.9 grams
Fat – 13.6 grams
Fibre – 1.4 grams
Protein – 0.4 grams
That completes the delectable and yummy Keto coconut patty recipe. Please share your opinions, views, tips, suggestions, corrections, etc. via the dedicated comments section below. Thanks in advance!