Keto Smores Cupcakes. What do you think of these amazing baked items? Today I created this keto smores cupcakes recipe. This Smores Cupcake Batter recipe is delish. They are also great for parties or anytime you want a delicious treat!
This is our YouTube channel. Please like, share, comment and subscribe to our channel. Please support us and share your reviews with us. This keto smores cupcakes recipe is relish. They will love how delicious they are, and you will love how healthy they are!
Ingredients required for Keto Smores Cupcakes:
Smores Cupcake Batter
3/4 cup powdered erythritol monk fruit blend
3/4 cup unsalted butter
6 large eggs
3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
Three cups finely ground almond flour
3/4 cup coconut flour
1 Tbsp. baking powder
One tsp. xanthan gum powder
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp. salt
One tsp. cinnamon
1/3 cup sugar-free smores coffee syrup
1/2 cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips (I used Lilly’s)
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 1/2 cups allulose
2/3 cup water
2 large egg whites
1 tsp. vanilla
A pinch of salt
How to prepare Keto Smores Cupcakes:
1 Firstly we have to preheat our oven to 220C.
2 Take muffin tins and grease it with melted butter.
3 Take a bowl and add beaten eggs and mix it for 2 minutes.
4 Now take another bowl and add vanilla, almond milk, melted butter sugar-free smores into the egg mixture and blend it till it blends well.
5 Take another bowl and add almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, salt, cinnamon and powdered erythritol and mix well till well combined.
6 Then carefully add the egg mixture into the dry mixture.
7 Pour this mixture into the muffin tin and bake it for 20 to 22 minutes or till the toothpick comes out clean or till it looks golden brown in colour.
8 Allow it to cool fully.
Ganache: Keto Smores Cupcakes
1. Take a heat-safe bowl and add pour half cup of chocolate chips.
2. Warm half cup heavy cream and pour it over the chocolate chips and blend it with a hand mixer or electric mixer.
3. Allow them to cool fully.
1. Take saucepan over medium-high heat and add allows and water and stir well and cooks well.
2. Take a bowl and add 2 beaten eggs and a pinch of salt and blend it till stiff peaks form.
3. Then slowly pour the allowed mixture into the egg mixture.
4. Take a blender or stand mixer and add the vanilla and blend it for 4 to 6 minutes.
Smores Cupcake Assembly:
1. Dip cupcakes into the warm ganache and coat the tops.
2. With the help of a spatula fill a large piping bag with marshmallow fluff.
3. Then fill the cupcakes with marshmallows.
4. Top with sugar-free chocolate.
Nutritional Information for
It contains 39g total carbs, 38g net carbs, 16g fat, 2g protein, and 300 calories.