Keto Tangdi Kebab are one of the most delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes you can make for a dinner party! Learn this recipe today. Craving a tasty and easy dinner without compromising your keto diet? Look no further than keto Tangri kebabs! This dish combines juicy, tender chicken marinated in aromatic Indian spices, and cooked on skewers over a charcoal grill for the best flavour.
Keto meal:Apple Gooey Butter Cake, Easy Low Carb Recipe
Aside from naan and chutneys, you can also pair your Tangri Kebabs with a delicious keto-friendly dip. Consider making a tzatziki sauce, hummus, or a yoghurt-based dip with herbs. This will add an extra layer of flavour to the dish and it’ll make it even more keto-friendly! If you want to add some additional heat, try serving it with your favourite hot sauce or fresh chilli peppers.
Ingredients required for Keto Tangdi Kebab:
10 Chicken Drumsticks
100 gram Homemade Greek Yogurt
50 gm Amul Whipping Cream / HWC
2 tbsps. Ginger and Garlic Paste, freshly grounded
1 tsp. Black Pepper Powder
1 tsp. Garam Masala
10 g/1 tsp. Red Chilli powder (optional)
1/4th tsp. Coriander Powder (optional)
1/4th tsp. Cumin Powder
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
2 tsp. Lime juice
Half a cup of Chopped fresh Coriander
Green Chillies chopped (optional)
1/2 tsp. Dried Fenugreek powder or Kasoori Methi powder (optional)
White salt according to taste
How to prepare Keto Tangri Kebabs:
Firstly we have to wash the chicken and let it dry and cut the chicken so that the marinade can seep into the chicken.2 Into the marinade mix all the ingredients and put the yoghurt, cream, ginger and garlic paste.
3 Then add garam masala, fenugreek powder, red chillies powder, salt, and pepper.
4. Mix it with your hands till it is smooth and marinade is formed.
5. Gently coat the chicken pieces into it and put them in the fridge for 4 to 5 hours.
6. After that heat those on the grill pan and place chicken drumsticks on it
7. Cover the lid for around 5 to 7 minutes.
8. Open the lid and flip on another side and cooks well.
9. You can see it turn into golden colour and it is ready to serve.
10. Once your Tangri Kebabs are ready, you can serve them with hot naan or a keto-friendly dip.
Nutritional Information for Keto Tangdi Kebab:
Cals – 233
Net Carbs – 1 gm
Protein – 23 gm
Fats – 14 gms