Low Carb Donuts Recipe. Sweeten up your ketogenic diet with this delicious Coconut flour’ bar Doughnut recipe. Packed full of flavour & nutrients this dish is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth cravings.
Give your low-carb diet a sweet twist with this delicious keto coconut flour bar, Doughnut recipe! This easy and flavourful dish is sure to satisfy your cravings for something sweet while still providing essential nutrients to help provide energy and keep you feeling full.
low carb meal: How to Heat Taco Shells in the Microwave
The best part about this keto coconut flour bar, doughnut recipe is that the ingredients are all naturally keto-friendly. Almond flour, coconut flour and Swerve sweetener add delicious rich flavour without added sugar or carbs. The combination of eggs, butter and buttermilk helps to create a moist, fluffy doughnut that you won’t be able to resist! Plus, with just five ingredients and 15 minutes of baking time, you can have an easy indulgent treat perfect for special occasions or on-the-go snacks. So grab your ingredients & let’s get baking – the whole family will love these keto-friendly doughnuts!
Enjoy these Keto coconut flour Bar Doughnuts as a healthy breakfast or dessert. They’re light and fluffy while still having that great doughnut flavour everyone loves!
Ingredients required for Low Carb Donuts Recipe:
1/2 cup coconut flour For chocolate: 1/4 c coconut flour +1/4 c cocoa powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1 TBS baking powder
1/3 cup brown swerve or brown sugar sweetener of choice can use granulated monk fruit or granulated sweetener of choice
1/2 tsp. the ground cinnamon, optional
1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg, optional
4 Large eggs, room temperature
1/2 cup room temperature butter, softened
1 tsp. The vanilla extract reduces to 1/2 tsp. if making chocolate doughnuts
3 TBS milk of choice, room temperature
1 Large egg, room temperature
1 3/4 cup powdered swerve
How to prepare Keto coconut flour Bar Doughnut Recipe:
1. Firstly, we have to preheat our oven to 350 degrees. Gently, grease 4 Donut bar moulds or 6-8 Donut cavities. If you have no moulds you can use a muffin pan and grease about 12 muffin cups halfway up for mini Donuts.
2. Take a large mixing bowl and add coconut flour, baking powder, salt, sweetener, cinnamon, and nutmeg and whisk it well till it is combined well and no lumps are in the flour or sweetener.
3. Then add the beaten eggs and Beat on low for 10 seconds or till the dry ingredients are moist. Beat on medium speed for about 30 seconds or till it is well combined.
4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add butter, vanilla, and milk. Beat on medium for about 20-30 seconds or till it is well combined and smooth.
5. We have to Scrape down the sides of the bowl and make everything to the centre of the bowl.
6. Divide the batter and put it into the prepared Donut moulds or if you are using a muffin tin only fill the muffin cups about halfway full. Use a knife and smooth the tops of each Donut
7. Bake it at 350 degrees for about 15-20 minutes, or till it is golden & the toothpick comes out clean.
8. Remove from the oven. They will be soft but will firm up as they cool. Allow cooling in the pan for about 30-45 minutes or until the Donuts have firmed up.
9. Once fully cooled put it into a wire rack and let it cool fully before eating or icing.
Take a medium mixing bowl and add beaten egg in it till the yolk is broken.
Gently add the powdered swerve 1-2 TBS at a time and whisk it well till it is fully combined and creamy.
Add 1 TBS of milk and 1 tsp. Of extract of choice to meet desired consistency.
At last spread it on cooled Donuts.
Nutritional Information for Keto coconut flour Bar Doughnut Recipe:
Serving: 1donut |
Calories: 89kcal |
Carbohydrates: 18g |
Protein: 3g |
Fat: 8g |
Saturated Fat: 4.5g |
Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5g |
Monounsaturated Fat: 2g |
Cholesterol: 73mg |
Sodium: 63mg |
Potassium: 28mg |
Fibre: 1.5g |
Sugar: 0.7g |
Vitamin A: 77IU |
Calcium: 14mg |